Are you feeling frustrated with your current medical care and the all too often "band-aid" approach to your symptoms? Do you find yourself accepting chronic pain, discomfort and fatigue as a part of your everyday life?
We see people suffering first hand and not finding the relief they are seeking. Food Sensitivity Solutions™ has transformed lives just by changing the foods people eat. This is powerful stuff! Get your energy back. Optimize your health. Feel your best.
Here's how Food Sensitivities Make You Sick ...
After eating, food must be digested and absorbed before it is officially considered “inside” of the body. During the digestion and absorption process, many steps can go wrong.
Food that is broken down or partially broken down enters into the digestive tract where it then encounters the immune system. The immune system must act quickly on the food particle and decide: Friend or Foe?
Food sensitivities develop as the immune system works on overdrive to protect the body from harmful invaders. If an attack is mounted, the immune system releases its chemical warfare called chemical mediators to help protect the body. Chemical mediators promote inflammation, which can potentially impact any area of the body and produce symptoms.
If you want to take your treatment to the next level, sign up now for a FREE 15 minute consultation to learn more about our personalized programs. This is a $50 value and totally FREE, no strings attached.
Our personalized programs include:
- Food Sensitivity Testing (blood work) to quantify your specific inflammatory response to 150 different foods & food-chemicals
- Proprietary personalized dietary prescription to calm your immune system and reduce symptoms of food sensitivities such as migraines, irritable bowel syndrome and eczema
- Individualized counseling program with our team of board certified Registered Dietitian Nutritionists from the convenience of your own home
- Lifetime access to our comprehensive membership site that includes educational and actionable resources such as recipes, products, videos, handouts, and articles
- Meal plans to fit your specific dietary needs
- Private Facebook support group
- E-mail support line
- Grocery shopping lists
- Supplement and micro-nutrient recommendations